Monday 14 November 2011

Rihanna

I used Photoshop to create this piece of work. It is still a work in progress but I managed to get an okay amount of the task completed. These are the skills/tools I have used so far:
  • Refine Edges- This is a tool I had to use in order to neaten the edges around Rihanna (mostly her hair).
  • Flip Horizontal- This was used to flip the image of Rihanna to the right (she originally faced the left).
  • Masking- This was used to cover the image of Rihanna.
  • Magic Wand tool- This was used to cut out any unwanted parts of the original image (all I needed was her head).
This is my work in progress below:

To improve I need to:
  • Make the edges neater by using the refine edges tool.
  • Add a coloured background.
  • Add an appropriate Masthead.
  • Add appropriate coverlines.
  • Only use 2 or 3 complimentary colours for the text.
  • Stick with the same font.

2 comments:

  1. Khadijat
    Great start. Let's see the finished product!

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr Monahan. I will try my best to finish this piece of work.

    ReplyDelete