Thursday 29 December 2011

Taxi Ride Storyboard

This piece of work is a hand drawn storyboard of the first 4 scenes of my script. I had to include camera shots and camera movements in this storyboard using arrows: White, big arrows for shots and black, thin arrows for camera shots. some shots I used were:
  • CU- Close up: From shoulders up
  • WS- Wide shot: The whole body of the person in focus.
Some camera movements I used were:
  • Boom- Camera moves up and down
  • Dolly- Camera moves as if following a person or moving between two people- sometimes on a track.
This is my work below:


2 comments:

  1. Khadijat
    You have made a great start on this storyboard. You have shown the actions we would see on screen and also the camera movements, using the correct arrows!!
    Well done.
    To make this even better, you could print it out and update it to be scanned again.
    MERIT (distinction when finished!)

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr Monahan. When we have the time, I will print this out and complete it to get myself a distinction.

    ReplyDelete